Friday, August 9, 2013

That Sh!t Cray




Photo: Eleanor Nguyen
It is one of those rare sunny winter days that sent Melburnians from all walks of life to rush to the streets to celebrate. For me, it was an opportunity to catch up with a dear friend and style one of the staple pieces for the chilly weather we've been having.

Click below for more.









(One Teaspoon Awesome Baggies Boyfriend Jeans, Sabo Skirt That Sh!t Cray, Lipstik heels, Tobi Perspex clutch, Wildfox Couture sunglasses, Asos leather jacket)

If ever there was a comfy pair of jeans, then these One Teaspoon baggies would be it. I can't even begin to tell you how in love with it I am right now, but for the rest of the coming season I would probably be living out of them. It is my first item from O.T, and I am whole-heartedly hooked on the grungy, laid-back bits and pieces in their store.

The That Sh!t Cray Yeezy top is one of the awesome pieces I received in my first Sabo Skirt haul. The brand is one of the rare Australian-owned gems I am so proud to support, and I'll be posting up a lot more of their pieces in the near future. Everything, from the pastel-rompers to the statement dresses, make me miss that spring/summer feeling.

I'll be introducing a series of posts dedicated to local brands I find. With so many up-and-coming Aussie boutiques making headlines in the fashion industry, it's hard not to brim with pride with how much of an impact they are making.

I'm really feeling the whole Perspex/clear trend, and this Tobi clutch is absolutely perfect. It's just the right size to carry around, and still fits all my essentials. The little gold bag that comes with it keeps everything else discreet, and its the perfect companion to the edgy leather jacket.

Finally, I would never have been able to get these pictures that does the outfit justice without the help of my favourite human, Eleanor. We spent the afternoon having coffee and lunch, before basking in the sun at one of Melbourne's famous rooftop bars. Can't wait to begin the next parts of our style adventure together! So many more exciting projects we've got planned, so until then, I hope everyone has a lovely and safe weekend!


Love,
Vk

No comments:

Post a Comment