Monday, June 16, 2014

Personal: Space & time

 (PHOTO: A. NGUYEN)

Currently blogging from my hotel in Saigon. The last ten days have been a bit of a blur; trains, planes and everything on wheels in between.


A bit of a personal post below. All links to what I'm wearing at the bottom of the post.




I feel like even though fashion blogging started off as more of an aside activity/hobby, I've unconsciously made it a huge priority in my life and I have no idea how that came to be.

Of course it's not a complaint: just a mere observation, and something to reflect on now that I've come to terms with my life taking a different direction than I had initially planned it. I'm so grateful for all the opportunities that came as a direct result of this blog. I would never have learnt as much or meet as many people as I did if it wasn't for having this space to babble on and post up my random OOTDs.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm grateful with how much I've been blessed with, and sometimes it's important to take a step back and see how far I've come. I'm undergoing so many changes that it feels like this metamorphosis was always meant to happen. As a creature of habit, that's definitely something I need to get used to.

We took these spur of the moment shots in a car-park, two days before I found out that I would be flying back to HCMC. There was weddings to attend, people to catch up with and a lot of street food I've missed whilst in Australia.

Will keep you all up to date on what I get up to here :) 


Love,
Vk

1 comment:

  1. You've come so far Vicky and I'm always excited to know what your next endeavors are. Hope you have a great time in VN! :)

    ReplyDelete