Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Blogger on the edge



(PHOTO: VDH)

It's been a long time coming, but I'd like to make a tentative announcement of my comeback and share with you what I have been up to these last few months.

Click below for the rest of the article and outfit details.


Where do I even begin?

Sometimes you're on a journey long before you recognise progress, but before you know it, you're a completely different person who took the first unknowing step to who you are now.

It's hard to admit, but I was drifting for a long time and abandoned most things that I had been so certain about: my blog, my writing and my camera. And when I stripped away the things that defined mine, it took a long time to rebuild myself back up. It was exactly what I needed though.

So that's where I am right now. If you've been following my Instagram, you would know I flitted back and forth from Melbourne and Saigon. And whilst I still have to keep specific details to myself, you're the first few to know that I'm involved in a project which has been a dream of mine for a long time.

It's a huge opportunity, and I've been attending copious meetings with many a bated breath. In a few weeks time, I'm really hoping that I can finally get the green-light to share with you what I've been working on.

Onto the outfit, which was taken in one of my favourite places that overlooks the Saigon cityscape. Fittingly so, because this place is starting to feel a lot like home.

I like nets and I love irony; it made sense to sport it with other crisp white things. I'm pretty certain I have five other football-type dresses, but it's one of the easiest things to throw on and clean up with a pair of high-heels. 

LookBook VN net dress & shorts
Missguided shoes
River Island rings
Until next time!


P.S:

ASOS is having 20% big name brands! Here's some of my favourite edits under $100, and you can click through the image to see the rest:






Love,
Vk

4 comments:

  1. What happened to vickstahs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love #Vietnam - looking forward to visit #Saigon again in a couple of weeks time.
    Greetz
    Xin S.

    ReplyDelete